Another recent sighting!

Have you seen or think you've seen the Colfax Creature? Share details here!
monstermarathoner

Another recent sighting!

Post by monstermarathoner »

I recently came across this forum and am excited to share my latest sighting! I'm also looking forward to the next Sloan's Lake Search Party. I have been training and getting ready to complete the 10 full loops around the lake! I'm ready for this monster of a marathon!

WHEN
  • DATE: Most recent sighting was in March 2021
  • TIME: Roughly 8:30AM
WHERE
  • GENERAL LOCATION: Denver, CO
  • COORDINATES: Roughly 39.7475, -105.0446 per lookup on Google maps.
DESCRIPTION
  • GENERAL: Most recently I was out running and didn't have my phone on me. I tried to draw what I saw and included that below. It honestly looks like Bigfoot but with a goose head and RED eyes. I can see why this creature is also called "Goosifer" because of those red, red eyes. Just like Blucifer's glowing eyes! This could have been none other than the Colfax Creature, the Sloan's Lake Monster. What stood out to me was that it didn't seem to be hiding at first. It was exploring, or maybe hunting on the small island off of Stuart and 21st on the East side of the lake. As soon as it noticed me though it ducked behind the nearest trees and I lost sight of it.
  • HEIGHT: 7 or 8 feet
  • WEIGHT: No clue
  • COLOR: Red eyes. Black and white head and neck. Brown body. Just as described elsewhere.